We are excited to announce a brand new feature that allows you to upload your own .ttf, .woff, and .woff2 files to further personalise your content.
We understand that fonts play a significant role in shaping the aesthetics of your work, and now, with this latest update, you have the freedom to choose the perfect font that resonates with your style.
Uploading fonts for seamless customisation
To facilitate this font customisation journey, we encourage you to create a new folder within your shared folders for better organisation. When uploading your fonts, ensure that you upload only the .ttf, .woff, and .woff2 files and not the .zip archives, as the system currently only supports discrete font files.
How to Upload Your Font
1. Click the “Actions” button and “Upload a file” option.
2. Select the font file you wish to upload from your computer.
3. Upload the files by clicking “Start upload”.
Implementing your custom fonts
Once you have successfully uploaded your .ttf font to the "Fonts" folder, you're ready to apply it to your content.
1. Head over to the course settings of your project.
2. Under the "Theme" section, click on "Customise theme settings."
3. Navigate to "Global settings" within the customisation panel.
4. Within the "Content fonts" section, you'll see the option to change the font style for various text elements.
5. Select the desired text style you wish to modify, such as headings or body text.
6. A drop down menu will provide you with a list of available fonts. On the top of the list in the “Custom fonts” section, you'll find the font you've uploaded.
7. Click “Apply changes” and wait for the course to rebuild with the new font.