Creating a glossary Follow
Gomo's glossary feature gives learners access to a list of terms and their definitions:
To create a glossary:
- First of all, make sure that the glossary feature is switched on. If it is you'll see the Glossary topic towards the bottom of the project structure view. If you need to switch it on, click on one of the empty slots in the navigation bar and select Glossary.
- Click on the glossary topic - the screen editor will open.
- Add in one screen per glossary term.
- Set the screen title to be the glossary term.
- Add text (and images, audio, and video if you want) into the screen to define the term.
- You don't need to arrange the screens in alphabetical order: Gomo will do that.
Article is closed for comments.