Image Button Asset > Switching between images using Display Conditions Follow
In order to switch between images using Display Conditions:
- Create two Image Button assets on your screen
- Choose the images you require
- Highlight the first image in the editor and select 'Set Display Conditions'
- Set the first image to show as Asset Interacted = False and specify the ID of the 1st image (p47069i02s04). This will mean the image will remain until it has been clicked on.
- Select the 2nd image and 'Set Display Conditions'
- Set these to Asset Interacted = True and again specify the ID of the 1st image (p47069i02s04). This means that when the 1st image is clicked on the 2nd image will appear
- Save the changes and preview to confirm.
Article is closed for comments.