Gomo offers support for fullscreen HTML5 MP4 background videos, a really great way to create a high impact first impression, both from a learning point of view but also if you're using Gomo in other contexts such as marketing or storytelling.
Full-screen videos can be added to specific screens within your Gomo course. Here's how:
- Open the topic and select the screen. This will load the Screen Properties
- To add a video select the Browse for files icon in the Video background (MP4) field
- Use the Upload tab to drag & drop the video file directly into your course
- If the video has been uploaded to your Shared Content folder use the Resources tab to select/add it to your course
- Your video file name will now appear in the Video background (MP4) field. If you want the video to play on a continuous loop tick Loop video