Adding Select From List questions Follow
The Select From List question asset lets you present a learner with a series of choices from which they can select one or more of them. You can then give them feedback on their pattern of choices and optionally allow them to answer the question again if they get it wrong the first time.
Topics covered in this video include:
- setting up subscreens to provide question feedback
- adding a Text asset to ask the question
- adding a Select From List asset to provide possible answers
- setting up a Select From List asset:
- adding extra answers
- linking to feedback subscreens
- specifying the number of attempts
- previewing the question
Article is closed for comments.