Question Asset - Likert Follow
The LikeRT asset will allow you to create LikeRT scale interactions for inclusion in your courses. The asset can either be used as a poll or survey to determine Learner opinions from a question OR as a question within an assessment that has a specific correct answer
- Add a Likert asset to a screen in your course. Find the Likert asset in the ‘Question’ list & drag the asset into a content block on the screen
- When using the asset you can configure your scale in the LIKERT SCALE ITEMS field (e.g. Very happy, Happy, Neutral, Unhappy, Very unhappy)
- Set the questions you want learners to respond to via the QUESTIONS TEXT field;
- If you want to have one section of the scale as the correct answer to a question then you can set this via the CORRECT SCALE ITEM field
- If you are setting one section of the scale as a correct answer then you can also populate the FEEDBACK fields. You can either populate the Basic or Advanced feedback. Please note Advanced feedback allows you to link to a subscreen. You will need to add a subscreen to the screen containing the Likert scale to use this feature.
Number of attempts: The number of attempts a Learner can have to answer the question
Weighting: Specific to SCORM output but not mandatory. Certain LMS providers allow weighting values to be added to questions. Weighted questions can be assigned greater value than non-weighted questions
Associated Question Text: Specific to SCROM 2004 & xAPI but not mandatory. This will display the question text in a SCORM 2004/xAPI output
Article is closed for comments.