Allows the user to enter a number, following which a selected sub-screen can be shown as feedback based on whether they entered the correct or incorrect number.
- Add a Number Input asset to a screen in your project. Find the Text Input asset in the ‘Question’ list & drag the asset into a content block in the screen
- Add a standard Text asset to above the Number Input asset with the question you would like to ask
- Populate the Initial text field to provide details of the action the Learner must take
- Populate the Correct answer field with list of potential correct answers
- If there is more than one correct answer to the question then you can separate answers using the following value ||. For example, '1||2||3'.
- You will need to add subscreens to the screen containing the Number Input asset to link to the different feedback responses.
Number of attempts: The number of attempts a Learner can have to answer the question
Weighting: Specific to SCORM output but not mandatory. Certain LMS providers allow weighting values to be added to questions. Weighted questions can be assigned greater value than non-weighted questions
Associated Question Text: Specific to SCROM 2004 & xAPI but not mandatory. This will display the question text in a SCORM 2004/xAPI output