Click the links below to view our past webinars! These webinars provide powerful insights to help you get the most out of the Gomo authoring tool and developing your course authoring strategy.
The telecommunications service provider EE is the largest mobile network operator in the UK and serves 30 million customers globally. With 25,000 learners, EE was an enterprise that needed a quick and efficient way to roll out information at a scale that employees would respond to and enjoy learning from.
Not so long ago, it took EE weeks or months to create, distribute, and update content. When courses were finally ready, users weren’t having the kind of learning experiences that contribute to organizational success.
A cloud-based authoring suite proved to be a game-changing solution for EE. Content can now be ready for distribution in days or even hours, with instant distribution and a simplified process when updates are needed. On top of that, learner engagement has increased significantly.
Watch this webinar recording to hear Gomo’s Key Accounts Manager, Huw Edwards, lead a discussion between EE’s Lead Media Designer Andy Charalambides and Gomo Managing Director Mike Alcock. This interactive case study will show you how:
- A cloud-based solution can save enterprise organizations vast amounts of time
- Responsive course design encourages learner engagement
- Learning experiences can be optimized through microlearning
Microlearning is targeted learning in bite-sized chunks that focus on a specific product, feature or service in easy-to-consume learning modules.
Join Gomo’s Business Development Manager, Thom Tate, and Managing Director, Mike Alcock, for a closer look at the topic of Microlearning and why it should be part of any eLearning strategy.
View this webinar to:
- Unpack what Microlearning really means
- Discover the challenges facing today’s modern learners and how Microlearning can overcome them
- Know when to use - and not use - Microlearning for maximum results
- What to look for in a Microlearning platform and draw from Gomo’s industry experience
- See real-life Microlearning examples and understand how organizations have achieved results
Language and location present their own challenges when it comes to delivering learning to international audiences. How do you create a single course that translates into multiple languages? What about right-to-left’ languages?