You can use Gomo to embed PDF files into your courses. Here's how:
1. Open your Gomo Shared Content Resources screen.
2. Locate the folder you want to store the PDF file in from the Course Folder list on the left -hand side of the Resources screen
3. To upload your PDF to the folder select Actions > Upload file(s)
4. This will allow you to either Drag & Drop the PDF into the file upload screen OR use the 'Select file' option to search for/upload the file from your machine
5. Then you can add a Link to file action to an asset in your course. Find and select the PDF from the list of available resources