The following formats should be used in your Gomo courses:
- Video and animations must be mp4 files encoded using an h264 codec for widest device support.
- Files should be kept as small as possible as they can make your apps very large if not compressed correctly and generally we'd recommend the video being 480x320 as it still looks good when scaled up but keeps the file size down.
- When uploading a video an image thumbnail should be uploaded to go with it. This will be displayed at 100% and when clicked it will launch the video full screen.
- Audio should be in MP3 format.
- Images should be in either PNG or JPEG format.