To help you keep track of the ongoing development and enhancement of the Gomo learning suite, we will now be maintaining a summary of release notes in this article. Please check back often to see the latest information about updates and enhancements to the product suite.
October - December 2022 - Version 3.44.10 - 3.46.1
- Tab index updates
- In Use status update correctly
- Gomo Delivery Report includes Question text
- A11y updates for translations
- The release includes asset updates for Hottext, iFrame, Image, Tabs asset and Menu button.
- There are changes to improve tap and pinch interactions on touchscreen devices.
- A number of accessibility improvements
August- September 2022 - version 3.43.0 - 3.44.1
New Theme: BRISA theme is now released!
- Accordions now include a heading tag, making them more compatible with screen readers
June-July 2022 - version 3.40.6 - 3.42.3
- Tabbing on inline actions has been fixed in multi language courses
- Hotspot Image asset has been updated for the JAWS screen reader to correctly identify hyperlinks
- Screen readers will automatically focus on subscreens when opened
Single Sign On (SSO):
SSO is now available in Gomo using SAML2. Please contact your Account Manager for further information
February 2022 - version 3.37.18 - 3.39.0
Gomo Delivery: We're excited to announce a new live delivery service, built directly into Gomo Authoring! It's available for an additional fee and provides the features below:
- Instantly update courses hosted in your LMS
- Built on industry-leading Rustici Engine technology
- Supports SCORM 1.2, 2004, AICC
- Supports multiple dispatch packages per published course
- Generate reports based on usage
Please view our Gomo Academy resources to see it in action!
January 2022 - version 3.37.17 - 3.37.18
Accessibility updates: We have improved the way that button states are set within HTML. Our Accordion asset has also been updated to include a heading tag, to improve the user experience when using a screen reader.