2021 Release Notes Follow
Release notes for December 2021 - version 3.37.14 - 3.37.17
- Alt text: We've improved the image alt text (description) to include the correct rendering of special characters.
Release notes for November 2021 - version 3.37.12 - 3.37.14
- Assessment Results Asset: We have replaced the 'Is tracked assessment' option with a 'Set course score option' in the Assessment results asset. This allows you to decide whether a score is sent to your LMS when a Learner completes an assessment. Please take a look at our Knowledge Base article.
- iFrame update: The Gomo iFrame asset has been improved to displayed reliably on an iPad when using Safari and Chrome on continuous scroll topics.
Release notes for October 2021 - version 3.37.5 - 3.37.12
- New Vinte theme: We're excited to announce that we have a new Gomo theme, Vinte! It's available for all Gomo users and includes a new slide out Table of Contents in mobile view and navigation layouts for header and footer navigation.
- New Theme Validation: The Gomo theme settings have been updated to validate the available text and colour value fields, to ensure that your theme will look as expected.
Release notes for August - September 2021 - version 3.36.5 - 3.37.5
- Accessibility updates: We have updated our landmarks to improve the ability for screen-reader users to navigate quickly around content
- Aria-label is set correctly on Menu buttons as per the topic status
- Aria-label is applied based on active language
- When using a screen-reader the checked state of each question checkbox is now announced accurately
Welsh added to the list of available languages.
Further reliability improvements to the 'Standard' label translation
Speed improvements for authoring frontend.
Release notes for May - July 2021 - version 3.34.2 - 3.36.5
Accessibility window title update!
We’re making a change to how window titles work. Previously, Gomo would only display the course title and as such this fails to specifically highlight what is being shown to the user. From 28th July screen-titles will dynamically update whilst navigating a course. In continuous scroll topics the window title will display the current topic title. For non-continuous topics both the current topic and screen title will be shown. This forms part of our ongoing strategy to increase the usability and accessibility of the Gomo product.
Editor content lock lost popup
I'm sure that you'll be happy to hear that the content lock lost popup has been removed!
Improvements to the ComicStrip in mobile landscape view, ensure that the asset now displays even better than before!
Popup subscreens have been improved to resize and overflow the height when the content exceeds the screen, providing scrolling functionality.
Release notes for March - April 2021 - version 3.32.8 - 3.34.2
Auto-update of preview content
To improve the user experience when previewing content and reduce the effect of out-dated content and possibility of errors.
Auto scrolling of off-screen active elements
A big UX improvement to ensure assets (Gomo components) which are only partly shown, but active are fully initialised and brought in to view accordingly.
Custom asset separation
UI update to allow for better organisation of client assets/components.
Increased resource upload limit to 1gb
Increased resource upload limit from 500mb to 1gb as requested from our Gomo customers to use larger media files.
Release notes for February 2021 - version 3.32.5 - 3.32.8
New Feature. Language Persistence
By default your courses will now ensure that the learners language selection is retained between sessions.
New Feature. Asset Complete Display Condition
The Asset Complete display condition provides an extra level of flexibility when crafting the learner experience and screen build ups.
Release notes for January 2021 - version 3.32.1 - 3.32.5
- Copy and Paste improvements. You can now copy and paste for content bank screens
- Glossary enhancements. The glossary now includes support for multi-language courses
- New languages added. These include Albanian, Azerbaijani and Zulu
Article is closed for comments.